Chinese Pork Ribs
Serves 6. Recipe is by Julie Kay.
3 or 4 small onions, peeled and whole
2 lbs. country-style pork ribs
1 tbl. lemon juice
1 tbl. minced garlic
¼ cup soy sauce
1 cup orange marmalade
1 tsp. black pepper
1. Place onions in slow cooker. Place ribs on top of onions.
2. Mix together lemon juice, garlic and soy sauce. Add in orange marmalade and gently mix.
3. Pour over ribs and onions, reserving about 1⁄3 cup of sauce for later. Sprinkle with black pepper.
4. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Remove from cooker and baste reserved sauce over all.