Want to learn how to cook Asian food? How about sushi, ice cream, bread, sauces or charcuterie?
The Louisiana Culinary Institute is here to help. The institute offers a range of leisure classes, usually on Saturdays or Mondays. Advance purchase is required. Click here for a complete list of classes.
Call (225) 769-8820.
The Louisiana Culinary Institute will offer classes this summer covering barbecue, breads, chicken and seafood, among other things. Advance purchase required. Call (225) 769-8820 or click here.
- Saturday, June 16: BBQ Like the Professionals, 9 a.m. to noon.
- Saturday, June 16: Artisan Breads, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, June 18: Italian 101, 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, June 18: Stocks & Sauces Featuring Chicken, 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 14: Cooking With Louisiana Seafood, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturday July 14: Viennoisserie “Viennese Style Pastry,” 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Monday, July 16: Stocks & Sauces Featuring Seafood, 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, July 23: Cuisine of the Mediterranean, 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.