Eight former LSU football players are among more than 300 prospects who have been invited to the NFL’s big scouting combine, Feb. 22-28 in Indianapolis, the league announced Tuesday.
The invited LSU players are:
- Linebacker Ryan Baker
- Defensive tackle Michael Brockers
- Cornerback Ron Brooks
- Cornerback Morris Claiborne
- Quarterback Jordan Jefferson
- Tight end Deangelo Peterson
- Wide receiver Rueben Randle
- Safety Brandon Taylor
Conspicuously missing from that list is former LSU quarterback Jarrett Lee. Lee recently told The Advocate he is working with a quarterback coach and is preparing for April’s NFL draft.
Lee also plans to participate in the Pro Timing Day LSU will host in March.