Seven former LSU football players have signed free agent contracts with NFL teams after going undrafted last week.
- QB Jarrett Lee (San Diego Chargers)
- QB Jordan Jefferson, LB Ryan Baker (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
- DE Kendrick Adams (Jacksonville Jaguars)
- OG Will Blackwell (Carolina Panthers)
- TE Deangelo Peterson, OL T-Bob Hebert (St. Louis Rams)
In addition, three Tigers have been invited to free agent tryout camps: fullback James Stampley (Seattle Seahawks), deep snapper Alex Russian (Pittsburgh Steelers), offensive lineman Greg Shaw (Detroit Lions).
LSU sports information director Michael Bonnette tweeted Monday afternoon that deep snapper Joey Crappell and tight end Mitch Joseph were in talks with teams but have no deals signed yet.
Five LSU players were drafted last week:
- CB Morris Claiborne, first round, Dallas Cowboys
- DT Michael Brockers, first round, St. Louis Rams
- WR Rueben Randle, second round, New York Giants
- SS Brandon Taylor, third round, San Diego Chargers
- CB Ron Brooks, fourth round, Buffalo Bills