Here are a sampling of LSU bowl projections from across the Web heading into the No. 10-ranked Tigers’ game at No. 1 Alabama.
Most continue to have LSU in the Cotton Bowl against a variety of Big 12 opponents, the most intriguing one being a matchup between the Tigers nd Oklahoma State, Les Miles’ old team.
One predictor, ESPN.com’s Alex Scarborough has the Tigers returning to the Chick-fil-A Bowl for the second straight year, though from here that seems unlikely. A more intriguing matchup is SBNation’s Jason Kirk projecting LSU to meet Michigan in the Outback Bowl, a game with Miles’ alma mater who he steadfastly refuses to play in the regular season.
- Jon Cooper, SaturdayDownSouth.com: Cotton vs. Oklahoma State
- CollegeFootballNews.com: Cotton vs. Baylor
- Brad Edwards, ESPN: Cotton vs. Oklahoma State
- Jason Kirk, SBNation.com: Outback vs. Michigan
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com: Cotton vs. Texas
- Dave Miller, NationalFootballPost.com: Cotton vs. Oklahoma State
- Jerry Palm, CBSSports.com: Cotton vs. Baylor
- Brant Parsons, Orlando Sentinel: Cotton vs. Texas
- Alex Scarborough, ESPN: Chick-fil-A (no opponent named)
- Mark Schlabach, ESPN: Outback vs. Nebraska
- Erick Smith, USA Today: Capital One vs. Michigan State