CBS has exercised a six-day option on next Saturday’s LSU-Mississippi State game in Tiger Stadium, LSU announced Monday.
That means the LSU-State game will either be at 2:30 p.m. on CBS or at night on ESPN. The other game being considered by CBS is Texas A&M at Alabama.
CBS did pick Arkansas at South Carolina for the first half of a doubleheader on Nov. 10, set for 11 a.m. There is also a pair of games on the SEC Network kicking off at 11:21 a.m., with Louisiana-Lafayette at Florida and Missouri at Tennessee.
Here’s the SEC TV schedule for Nov. 10:
- Arkansas at South Carolina, 11 a.m. (CBS)
- Louisiana-Lafayette at Florida, 11:21 a.m. (SEC Network)
- Missouri at Tennessee, 11:21 a.m. (SEC Network)
- Georgia at Auburn, 6 p.m. (ESPN2)
- Vanderbilt at Ole Miss, 6 p.m. (ESPNU)