Video above: New LSU coach Bradley Dale Peveto instructs defenders during a station.
LSU begins the 2014 season in … six months.
But that’s not stopping us from giving you the current depth chart after the second day of spring practice on Monday.
Take this depth chart with a grain – a small grain – of salt. Why?
A) It’s spring practice. B) We had less than 30 minutes to scour the field for this information. C) Did we mention it’s spring practice?
- Anthony Jennings
- Hayden Rettig
- Brandon Harris
- Brad Kragthorpe
- Terrence Magee
- Kenny Hilliard
Offensive line (reserves/No. 2s)
- LT La’el Collins (Jonah Austin)
- LG Vadal Alexander
- C Elliott Porter (Ethan Pocic)
- RG Hoko Fanaika OR Evan Washington
- RT Jerald Hawkins
Receivers (reserves/No. 2)
- Travin Dural (Kevin Spears, Avery Peterson)
- John Diarse (Quantavius Leslie, Rob Bolden)
Defensive line (reserves/No. 2)
- DE Jordan Allen (Justin Maclin)
- DT Christian LaCouture (Maquedis Bower)
- DT Quentin Thomas (Greg Gilmore)
- DE Danielle Hunter (Tashawn Bower)
- WLB Kwon Alexander (Deion Jones)
- MLB D.J. Welter (Kendell Beckwith)
- SLB Lamar Louis (Duke Riley)
- CB Jalen Collins (Rashard Robinson)
- CB Tre’ Davious White (Kavahara Holmes)
- S Jalen Mills (Rickey Jefferson)
- S Ronald Martin (Dwayne Thomas)
- LB Lamar Louis and OL Andy Dodd were in green non-contact jerseys for the second straight practice. They’re suffering from minor injuries.
- Hoko Fanaika was running with the first string at right guard. Evan Washington was there Saturday. Coach Les Miles said the team is practicing Washington, Fanaika and Ethan Pocic there.
- OC Cam Cameron spent a lot of time during practice focused on Brandon Harris. Lots of yelling, teaching, etc.