What They’re Saying is a post rounding up content from the media members covering that week’s opponent.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Year 2 of Gary Andersen may resemble less of run-heavy, defensive-oriented Wisconsin than we’re used to.
- Bleacher Report: A depth chart analysis, full preview and predictions for the 2014 Badgers, who could win as many as 11 games, this says.
- FOX Sports: Badgers make a defensive line shift, will have a freshman kicking field goals and weigh on LSU’s QBs.
- ESPN.com: Wisconsin’s move of starting run-centric QB Tanner McEvoy signals the program’s offensive shift under its second-year coach.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Badgers trying to strike the right balance on defense.
- Journal Sentinel: UW very much aware of LSU’s highly touted freshman Leonard Fournette.